Get started with ConversionBox
Due to the lightweight architecture design of ConversionBox, the installation and setup can be achieved in less than an hour.
For any additional documentation please click here.
How to request and Install your ConversionBox evaluation version
1. Request a download link from the home page. The confirmation e-mail will contain the download link and the required activation key.
2. Install ConversionBox natively (NOT on a virtual machine) on a desktop / laptop / server. This can take up to 2 minutes.
3. Launch ConversionBox from your start menu. 4. Drag and drop your Windows 7 SP1 ISO file into ConversionBox.
4. ConversionBox will setup the system for the first time use, this is fully automated and does not need any input. Setup time can be between 15 and 30 minutes.
5. ConversionBox is now ready to be used in Trial mode for testing purposes only.
1. Import the application source files (MSI's, executables (.exe’s) & script files (,vbs, .bat, .cmd)) by dragging a folder with all of the applications (or a single application) which need to be converted, into the ConversionBox screen 2. ConversionBox will automatically batch convert the applications to App-V, with an average rate of 5 minutes per conversion.
3. Once the conversion process has been completed, go to the 'Output' folder for the App-V sequenced applications & test them within your environment.
4. Any post-sequence editing, if required, can easily be managed by dragging and dropping the App-V file into ConversionBox, which then automatically launches the App-V wizard for editing.
- 64-bit Intel or AMD Processor (support for VT-x or AMD-V must be enabled)
- 2.5 GHz dual-core Intel or AMD processor
- 6 GB RAM minimum (8+ GB optimal)
- 10Gb hard disk space (fast disk access)
- 64-bit version of either Windows 7 ,Windows 8 or Windows 2012 Server
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0